Thursday, June 3, 2010

cauuuuseeee..

I think marijuana should be legalized. I personally don't smoke marijuana, but I used to. And I think it's good for the society because of the effects it has on people. Well. Yeah. It makes people happy. It can help you temporarily forget about problems that you have, and stuff that's on your mind. It's a good way to open up your mind to other things, and a way to bond with others. Also, they legalized medical marijuana cause they actually found good stuff in it.. So obviously marijuana ain't that bad. WHITE POWER. Ehem. Anyway. I think it's fine. It's not a bad drug it's a damn plant. And there's nothing wrong with plants. Marijuana's got good medical things going on in it, and it makes people feel good and whatnot. And it makes people sleepy and hungry, too. There's nothing wrong with that! So yeah. REALIZE & LEGALIZE.

No comments:

Post a Comment