Friday, May 28, 2010

blog?

Honestly. I have nothing to blog about right now because I'm starving, and all I want is free Pizza Paddle.
And this dress code thing is pissing me off. I'll wear what I want and no one can say anything about it.
Dress code my ass, they don't even follow it for more than half the people here, anyway.
Along with that, I could sit and "BLOG", or whatever, for hours about these haters here.
I love people that can't tell others their opinions about them to their faces.
Especially people who hate others for no damn reason.
How immature can people get? Everyone is such a joke, it's sickening.
But whatever, it's high school. Obviously people get bored with their lives so they have to talk about other people's.
Why? Who knows. But it cracks me up. It's attention, so I soak it up. Get over it.
You all make me laugh, seriously. :D
Kaaay bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment